Becoming The CEO Of Your Retirement
Episode 39 | October 25, 2017
Who’s in charge of your future? It’s time for you to grab the wheel! You are the CEO of your retirement. Chris Hogan shares insights on this from his book Retire Inspired. Also featured in this episode are the segments Hear From the People and The Takeaway.
1:32—BECOMING THE CEO OF YOUR RETIREMENT
Don’t forget to order your copy of Hogan’s book, Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age; It’s a Financial Number.
19:32—HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE
- A woman asks how often she should review her investing portfolio. (@20:02)
- A man asks about the benefits of a 529 plan over a uniform transfer to a minor, or a UTMA. (@21:24)
- A woman asks about medical coverage for when she retires. (@23:16)
- A self-made millionaire asks about her R:IQ, her savings, and what to do next. (@27:11)
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us with your questions! Leave a voicemail at 844.283.9383.
33:30—THE TAKEAWAY: BATTLE TO WIN
- Decide to win.
- Get inside the ring.
- Understand the ropes.
- Get a trainer here!
- Develop an investing strategy.
45:44—RALLY CRY WRAP UP
Do you know your Retire Inspired Quotient? Discover your number. Get your R:IQ.