#40: How to Overcome Retirement Obstacles
What’s getting in the way of your retirement dreams? Hogan shares four retirement obstacles and other insights from his book Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age; It’s a Financial Number. Also featured in this episode: Hear From the People; Eight Keys That Unlock Your Future; and a new Millionaire Moment.
1:27—FOUR OBSTACLES TO YOUR RETIREMENT
- Misunderstanding retirement
- Depending on Social Security
- Acting like sheep
- Not having a plan
Don’t forget to order your copy of Hogan’s book Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age; It’s a Financial Number.
11:34—HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE
- A woman shares that she is trying to pick up extra income for her retirement but she’s feeling discouraged (@12:04).
- A woman asks whether she should pay off her house before she retires or get long-term care insurance (@15:20). (Hogan’s Blog – Long-Term Care Insurance)
- An event attendee asks where she should put her money to invest while trying to save for a down payment on a house (@17:51).
Email your questions to email@example.com.
20:35—DO YOU HAVE INVESTING QUESTIONS?
Go to: chrishogan360.com/INVEST
21:05—ON THE PHONE WITH HOGAN
Hogan talks to Veronica about retirement and downsizing after a personal loss.
Call with your questions! Leave us a voicemail at 844.283.9383.
31:29—EIGHT KEYS THAT UNLOCK YOUR FUTURE
Meet Tom. He’s a self-made millionaire and has a net worth of almost $2 million.
49:54—RALLY CRY WRAP UP
Know your future number now! Get your R:IQ.