#5: Two Coaches (with Guest Lou Holtz)
Chris Hogan brings in another coach, Lou Holtz, to talk about some key aspects of planning well for retirement: obstacles, excuses, and discipline. Chris also shares an experience from his Retire Inspired live event and gives his three-point takeaway formula for success: confidence, competence, and diligence.
1:00 – WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE?
Chris talks about a Retire Inspired live event experience.
6:04 – A CONVERSATION WITH COACH LOU HOLTZ
The two coaches discuss obstacles, excuses, and discipline.
19:42 – TIP OF THE DAY
Check out Hogan’s Homebuyer Guide. Text “buyhome” to 44222 for this free digital tool.
20:33 – THE TAKEAWAY
Formula for success: confidence, competence, and diligence
29:58 – HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE
Chris answers social media questions.
39:13 – CALL TO ACTION
- Share your success stories or send questions to: email@example.com.
- To see Lou Holtz, Chris Hogan, and others at the EntreLeadership Summit in May 2017, go to entreleadership.com/summit.
- Need to connect with an investing professional? Go to chrishogan360.com and click Dream Team.
- Also on the website, you can find your R:IQ and purchase Hogan’s book, Retire Inspired: It’s Not An Age; It’s a Financial Number.
- New podcast episodes are available every other week.