Millennials and Retirement
Episode 6 | August 17, 2016
Chris Hogan discusses the Retirement in America study and what the research reveals about Millennials and retirement. He also takes wake-up calls from several Millennials and gives his three-point takeaway on a fearless future: believe, avoid, and absorb.
1:00 – MILLENNIAL WAKE-UP CALL
Chris talks on the phone with Nelson, a Millennial success story.
5:15 – RETIREMENT IN AMERICA: THE MILLENNIALS
Whether you’re a Millennial, a parent of one, or work with one, don’t miss what America’s trusted voice on retirement found out from this research study.
21:35 – LISTEN UP VIPs
Hogan shares special announcements with his listeners.
24:20 – MILLENNIAL WAKE-UP CALL
Chris talks on the phone with Michael, a Millennial on Baby Step 3, about investing and saving for a house.
28:33 – TIP OF THE DAY
Check out the free digital tool Assembling Your Retirement Dream Team. Text the word PROFESSIONAL to 44222 to receive this PDF.
29:26 – THE TAKEAWAY
For a fearless future: believe, avoid, and absorb.
36:05 – MILLENNIAL WAKE-UP CALL
Chris talks on the phone with Greg, a Millennial who received a large inheritance, about investing.
41:42 – CALL TO ACTION
- Send your success stories to email@example.com.
- Hogan’s upcoming Retire Inspired event dates and locations (like Atlanta, GA, on October 29) are listed on Chris’ website: chrishogan360.com.
- Need investment help? Click Dream Team on Chris’ website to connect with a SmartVestor Pro.
- Don’t just download a single episode; activate your retirement dreams by subscribing to the podcast. You’ll receive new episodes automatically the moment they release.
- New podcast episodes are available every other week.