Dec 6, 2017
#43: You Asked, We Heard: Answers to Your Best Invest Questions
This episode is all about your investing questions. And, in the spirit of investing, Hogan wants you to invest time to listen to this episode! Hogan brings in a SmartVestor Pro to help answer your questions on traditional IRAs, the Roth option, tax brackets, fees, mutual funds, ETFs, and much more! Also featured in this episode are a Wake-Up Call and a new Millionaire Moment.
Meet Jeff. He and his wife started from nothing and have accumulated a net worth of over $3 million.
5:12—YOUR INVESTING QUESTIONS, PART 1
Hogan hosts a SmartVestor Pro in the studio and they answer your questions:
- Question about investing in traditional IRAs or Roth IRAs. (@6:20)
- Question about when to convert pre-tax IRA money. (@9:12)
- Question about when to work with a financial advisor. (@13:40)
- Question about fees and costs for mutual funds. (@16:18)
- Question about ETFs. (@19:57)
25:12—YOUR INVESTING QUESTIONS, PART 2
Hogan and a SmartVestor Pro continue answering your investing questions:
- Question about when to invest if loans haven’t been paid off. (@25:17)
- Question about a SEP plan and if the fees are too high. (@27:16)
- Question about gross total income. (@31:30)
- VIP Steve calls in and asks Hogan about the “end of retirement” as it relates to legacy and the R:IQ.
- Call with your questions! Leave us a voicemail at 844.283.9383.
51:27—RALLY CRY WRAP UP
Do you know your Retire Inspired Quotient? Discover your R:IQ.